End of 2011
4) What would you like to have in 2012 that you lacked in 2011?
Happiness? LOL. I sound so emo but 2011 was one of the toughest years that i had ever had to go through. I’m still healing.
5) What dates will remain etched upon your memory and why?
6) Biggest achievement?
Learned how to do laundry, cook rice, cook simple stuff…LOL…
7) Biggest failure?
Not getting my driver’s license =( boo..
8) Best thing someone bought for you in 2011?
9) Where did most of your money go?
Food, Rent, Clothes =’( so poor.
10) What song will always remind you of 2011?
The show goes on, Super Bass, the one that got away
11) How did you spend Christmas? (or, y’know, whatever holiday you celebrate)
Spent it with my sister =). Went to eat then moviess =)
12) Did you fall in love in 2011?
No. I was already in love.
13) What was the best book you read in 2011?
I don’t recall reading any books =x
14) Greatest musical discovery?
15) What did you do on your birthday and how old did you turn?
I turned 20.
16) What is one thing that would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
17) What kept you sane?
thoughts about my future.
18) Who did you miss?
Dad and him.
19) Best thing you ate?
JOES CRAB SHACK!! …It’s like drugs. I keep going back for moree.
I’m built to last.
Merryyyy Christmasss ! :D It’s my favorite time of the yearrr! ♥ =)
So I keep trying to put all these thoughts of mine together into something that actually makes sense. I fail every time. I keep typing, deleting, closing and reopening. So i came up with an idea!! I make list :D!
- One of the worst feelings in the world is being in a crowded room and still feeling so alone, so empty. You sit there knowing that no one in that room can ever possibly fill that void inside you. You smile and laugh anyways. You put on a show, hoping and praying, that no one can see through your act.
- Why does it feel like I’m sitting in the passenger seat watching my life pass by? It goes by so fast that I only get a glimpse of what’s really going on. I don’t even know where I got the strength to go all the way to Buffalo. It’s like when I got there, I’m like “Oh. I’m in Buffalo. Okay. Let’s do this”. 8 hours back to NYC? “Oh. I’m back. Okay. Let’s do this.”. The whole trip is a blur. I don’t even know.
- Home is wherever I’m with you
What happened? Life happened.
Don’t take it offensively when I don’t answer your texts. I don’t answer anyone else’s either.
I realized that i make such awesome life decisions at 5-6am. Then I go to sleep and all that determination goes out the window. If only I had that same drive during the hours when it actually matters.
Ever had one of those days where you’re just tired? This isn’t the sort of tired where a good night’s sleep or a nap would suffice. No, this goes deeper than that. Maybe it’s finals that’s got me feeling so disheartened. Or maybe it’s being away from home. Bleh, IDK.
There must be something wrong with me. There has to be. Why is it that I can’t seem to allow anyone to get close to me? Why can’t I open up to anyone? Why do i always run away or push people away if I feel the slightest of interest from them? I’ve got major issues. Issues that I don’t even know how to fix.